• BREAKING NEWS
  • Khedira:"Real Madrid will bounce back against Manchester City"
  • Emanuelson "all hell will break loose" if Milan fail to beat Anderlecht
  • Girard: I want Montpellier fans to give Arsenal players hell
  • Manchester United is the most valuable club in sport by Forbes Magazine with a value of £1.43billion
  • Barcelona have reportedly offered €60m for Brazilian starlet Neymar
  • Luuk De Jong signs 5 years contract with Borussia,M'Gladbach will pay €15 M to Dutch side
  • Manchester City and Barcelona are interested in Falcao who might cost them more than €40 million
  • Guardiola agent rubbishes Russia links
  • David Beckham Suspended by MLS Committee
  • Thiago Silva, Hulk make Brazil's Olympic squad
  • Robin van Persie to Juventus?‎
  • Diego Forlan signs with Internacional
  • Tottenham Hotspur Could Be Set For £200m Investment
  • Luis Van Gaal is the coach of the Netherlands national team
  • Man United & Man City On red alert as Inter Milan admit that Sneijder sale is a possibility
  • Inter captured Handanovic and Matias Silvestre
  • Bayern offers €25 million for Martinez

AC MILAN Macedonia Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Buffon:"My hand hurts too much from punching Balotelli"

Italy and Juventus goalkeeper Buffon has rejected anything that media had reported about some kind of incident in Italy's dressing room after humiliating defeat from Spain. According to some Italian Media reports right after the match suggested that the Italian dressing room was a battlefield, Buffon and Balotelli being the main "fighters" and later according to those reports Balotelli had to be taken to a hospital.
Buffon has made an ironical comment about this "incident" on his Facebook page.
"The first few days of vacation and there are already tons of disturbing informations. I am asking you will I manage to heal myself until the start of Seria A? As you might have read on newspapers, there has been some kind of a fight between me and Mario, with an outcome of dead, wounded and missing people"


"Now you might start and ask that I could miss the begning of Seria A. I will answer why I could miss the start of the league, it's possible that I fractured my hand with which I hit Mario and this is why I could miss the start of the Championship"


"Therefore, I will undergo every exam in order to eliminate every possibility of missing any games. Let's finish with the jokes, the truth is that it is our fault that Italy lost EURO 2012 final"- ended Buffon


Read other Top News

Cool Social Media Sharing Touch Me Widget by Beautiful Blogger Widgets


No comments: