• BREAKING NEWS
  • Khedira:"Real Madrid will bounce back against Manchester City"
  • Emanuelson "all hell will break loose" if Milan fail to beat Anderlecht
  • Girard: I want Montpellier fans to give Arsenal players hell
  • Manchester United is the most valuable club in sport by Forbes Magazine with a value of £1.43billion
  • Barcelona have reportedly offered €60m for Brazilian starlet Neymar
  • Luuk De Jong signs 5 years contract with Borussia,M'Gladbach will pay €15 M to Dutch side
  • Manchester City and Barcelona are interested in Falcao who might cost them more than €40 million
  • Guardiola agent rubbishes Russia links
  • David Beckham Suspended by MLS Committee
  • Thiago Silva, Hulk make Brazil's Olympic squad
  • Robin van Persie to Juventus?‎
  • Diego Forlan signs with Internacional
  • Tottenham Hotspur Could Be Set For £200m Investment
  • Luis Van Gaal is the coach of the Netherlands national team
  • Man United & Man City On red alert as Inter Milan admit that Sneijder sale is a possibility
  • Inter captured Handanovic and Matias Silvestre
  • Bayern offers €25 million for Martinez

AC MILAN Macedonia Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Inzaghi pondering coaching role


Filippo Inzaghi has yet to decide whether to continue playing or accept a coaching role with AC Milan, but has admitted that his heart is telling him to play on.


Inzaghi was set to leave the Rossoneri when his contract expired at the end of the season but it emerged that he AC Milan has offered him a role as a coach with their Allievi Nazionali squad.
The 38-year-old revealed that he had retirement on his mind towards the end of the season, but is now reluctant to hang up his boots after he netted the winning goal in a 2-1 win in the last match of the campaign against Novata.
"I have not decided my future," the former Italy international told AC Milan's official website.
"I thought after Novara that a small light would go off in my head to make me quit, but has not yet turned on.
"It's quite a dilemma. I am at a crossroads and is difficult to decide. I'm flattered by the offer to coach the youngsters, but my heart is telling me to play again.
"I still really want to take to the field. But I'm going on vacation and then I'll decide."

Inzaghi joined Milan in 2001 and has since scored 73 goals in 202 Serie A appearances for the club.

No comments: